As Founding Partners of Ansley Atlanta Real Estate in Marietta, the Carlsons have dedicated their entire professional career to helping others achieve their goals and having "a life worth living". Through Ansley Atlanta, Dan, Cassidy and Connie have created an experience that spurs collaboration, technology and social media with a unique marketing approach.
We've developed a comprehensive marketing strategy to help promote your home.
Days on Market
Combined Sales Experience
5 Star Zillow Reviews
Having recently sold our personal home, we know the amount of work it takes to get your home ready for showings - the time involved in leaving your home, and the hassle of getting the dogs, children, and guests out the door. That's why we are very mindful of your time. We utilize a technology called "Showingtime" that will send you text messages when an agent wants to schedule a showing. Simply confirm with a Y for "yes" or N for "no".
After the showing, we will email, text and phone the agent for feedback. You will receive immediate notification for all feedback received.
This feedback is very useful information to help us position your property to sell for top dollar within your designated time frame.
Contrary to popular belief, receiving an acceptable offer is, oftentimes, the easiest step in the journey. Once you are under contract there are a lot of stars that need to align to get you to the closing table.
Our expertise comes to light during this phase of the journey. Rest assured we have 40 years combined experience in managing difficult transactions and solving problems along the way.
There are specific, proactive measures we take to prevent problems from arising.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. - Winston Churchill
We feel it is very important to give thanks for the blessings our community has given us - including you! To express our #Gratitude we will be donating $100 to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta for every home we sell.
1. Answer any additional questions you may have
2. Sign the agreement for us to work together
3. Meet with Stager (usually within a few days)
4. Meet with our Listing Coordinator to finalize paperwork, install lockbox, and fill out MLS data form
5. Photographer comes out to your home (expect him to be there 2 - 4 hours depending on the size of your home)
6. Within one business day of your photos being taken, your home will be LIVE and actively listed for sale on the MLS
7. RELAX! We will take it from here.