Connie has a wide range of experience in the real estate realm. Starting as the daughter of a real estate broker who specialized in selling farms in Iowa, to a commercial real estate appraiser for one of the most esteemed consulting firms in the country, to an award winning residential sales agent, Team Leader for a major franchise company, professional coach, founder of Live Love Atlanta, a boutique real estate company located in Marietta, Georgia, and most recently Co-Founder of the Ansley Real Estate office in Marietta. . Throughout her 25 years+ of experience, Connie has consistently stood out as one of the top real estate professionals not only in her local area but nationally.
Ansley Real Estate, Marietta GA, June 2019 to Present
Founding Partner & Associate Broker
- As an Associate Broker with Ansley, Connie is able to dedicate 100% of her time, attention and resources to serving her clients at the highest level. Primarily focusing on serving clients in Marietta and the surrounding communities allows Connie to draw upon her extensive knowledge of the area.
- 2021 #1 Top Producing Team at Ansley Atlanta Marietta Office
- 2020 #1 Top Producing Team at Ansley Atlanta Marietta Office
- 2019 #1 Top Producing Team at Ansley Atlanta Marietta Office, Ranked in Top 5 For Ansley Atlanta all offices
Live Love Atlanta LLC, Marietta GA, March 2016 to May 2019
- As Broker/Owner of Live Love Atlanta Connie was responsible for training, coaching and consulting the agents. She also managed the staff which includes accounting, contracts, listings, and marketing. In just 4 short years, she grew the company from 5 agents to over 30 agents. Her commitment is on providing a “boutique real estate experience” for her staff, agents and their clients.
- 2018 December Real Producer's Magazine Broker Spotlight Article
- 2018 Curaytor Marketer Conference Panelist "How To Be The Digital Mayor of Your Town"
- 2017 Inman Conference Presenter "How to be The Coolest Real Estate Company in Town"
Keller Williams Realty, Marietta GA, April 2004 to March 2016
Keller Williams Realty West Cobb Office
- Within her first year as a sales agent, Connie grew her real estate business to include a full time assistant and buyer’s agent and quickly became one of the top agents in Cobb County. She attributes her success to her commitment to providing extraordinary client service. Her mission is that at some point in the transaction her client says, “Wow, I never expected that!” Most of Connie’s business comes from referrals from past clients.
- 2020 #1 Top Producing Team at Ansley Real Estate, Marietta
- 2019 Panelist at Brand Your Own Business Conference with Hilton Head Board of Realtors
- 2018 Top Ten Individual Producer Cobb County Board of Realtors
- 2018 Panelist at Curaytor Excellence in Boston
- 2017 Guest Speaker at the Inman Connect conference in San Francisco
- 2016 #3 Top Team Cobb County Board of Realtors
- 2015 #2 Top Team Cobb County Board of Realtors
- 2013 #1 Top Individual Agent at KW West Cobb
- 2015 #2 Top Team at KW West Cobb
- 2012 Top 10 Team in the KW Southeast Region
- 2014 Top 5 Group at KW West Cobb
- 2012 #1 Top Team at KW West Cobb
- 2013 Top 10 Individual Cobb Board of Realtor
- 2010 #1 Top Individual Producer at KW West Cobb
- 2010 Top 10 Individual Cobb Board of Realtors
- 2007 #1 Top Team Producer at KW West Cobb
- 2005 Rookie of the Year at KW West Cobb
- 2005 #1 Top Individual Producer at KW West Cobb
- 2006, 2007, 2011, 2013 Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council
Managing Broker and Team Leader
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Dunwoody Office, April 2008—December 2009
- Connie was responsible for managing a real estate office that consisted of over 140 agents and brokers. Responsibilities included coaching, mentoring, and training the agents, staffing and daily office management. She also handled broker questions, contract issues and resolution.
Managing Broker Accomplishments
- 2009 Runner-up for the 2009 Best Places To Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- 2008 Selected by Regional Management as an approved Regional Trainer
- 2009 Developed the fast growing KW Commercial division within Keller Williams Realty International. Awarded #1 KW Commercial Division in 2009
Keller Williams MAPS Coaching, December 2013 – May 2014
- Professional Real Estate Coach responsible for assisting Keller Williams agents in Canada and the US improve their business and realize their potential, hold them accountable to meeting their goals, and guiding them through successful business practices.
- 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Curaytor Marketer Conference
- 2017 Inman Connect Summit Conference
- 2016 T3 Fellows – Independent Brokerage Consulting
- Barney Fletcher School for Pre License & Keller Williams Realty for Post License
- 2005, 2006, 2008 - 2016 KW Family Reunion Convention
- 2006, 2007, 2008,2009, 2011 Mega Agent Camp in Austin, Texas
- 2005 – 2007 Buffini & Company Coaching & 2007 Hobbs Herder Gateway & Coaching
- 2008—2009, 2012*2013 MAPS One-on-one Coaching and Fast-Track Coaching
- 2009—Certified Distressed Property Expert Training (CDPE)
- 2009—Broker Designation
- 2010—Hoss Pratt Coaching
- 2011-Michael Maher Boost+ Coaching
- 2011-2012 Keller Williams MAPS Coaching
Other Work Experience
Arthur Andersen, LLC 1991 to 1998
- Finance Manager for the Atlanta Tax Division 1996-1998
Responsible for budgeting and on-going financial review for the 14 divisions within Arthur Andersen Tax. Worked side-by-side with the Lead Partner to manage the financial responsibilities of an office of over 400 professional accountants and consultants.
- Senior Real Estate Appraiser & Consultant 1991 to 1996: Certified General Appraiser
Conducted due diligence analysis, appraisals, and various consulting projects on large scale commercial properties that were located around the country. These included high office, industrial, shopping centers, and special use properties.
- Notable Projects
- Created an economic model for Orange County, Florida
- Appraised Carnation Farms, Snoqualmie, Washington
- Appraised Union Pacific Railroad Right-of-Way in California
- Appraised Hardees Restaurants, Circle K Convenience Stores, and United Theatres
BBS University of Iowa 1990
Double Major in Marketing and Finance
-Graduated in Top 10% of Class
Completed All Required Courses with the Appraisal Institute
Hobbies and Interest
- Spending time with my husband, Dan, and two children, Trevor and Cassidy
- Watching movies
- Reading - especially historical fiction
- especially to the beach